How To Deal With Bruises Under The Eyes?
If you’re like most people, you probably don’t give much thought to bruises until they appear on your skin. And for most people, bruises under the eyes are a common occurrence. But what do you do when they show up? How do you get rid of them? In this blog post, we will discuss how to deal with bruises under the eyes and provide some tips for prevention.
Perhaps this is one of the most effective ways to eliminate dark circles under the eyes. Ideally, it would help if you chose mesotherapy with preparations based on hyaluronic acid, a complex of vitamins and amino acids that produce collagen and elastin muscle tissue. Ultimately, skin tone and elasticity increase, lymph flow is activated, and pathological lesions of the vessels of the venous system appear, due to which dark bags under the eyes disappear. However, if you want to say goodbye to dark circles forever, you should take a course of three to four procedures once a year.
Biorevitalization is done with the help of unique cocktails, which are injected. It is like mesotherapy. But a more concentrated composition is used, so you need fewer procedures. However, there is a downside: the active components may cause allergic reactions. Therefore, before the procedure, you need to pass an allergy test.
You can use filters based on hyaluronic acid. Their principle of operation is straightforward: fillers are injected into the deep layers in the periorbital zone – the voids are filled, and the skin above the vessels rises. It is necessary to carry out such a procedure once, and the effect after it will last from eight months to a year.
The laser is effective in getting rid of bruises. Modern devices let you control how long the beam stays on and how deep it goes into your skin. The surface cells of your skin will be destroyed, and then they will quickly grow back. As a result, you’ll have an even skin tone without blue shadows. Remember that the effect won’t be instant – it will take time for the skin to regenerate.
Tips to prevent bruises under the eyes
- Use a special cream for the periorbital area. It will help to strengthen the vessels and make them less visible.
- Eat right and avoid salty, fried, and fatty foods. These foods can contribute to the appearance of edema and bruises under the eyes.
- Get enough sleep and rest. Lack of sleep can also contribute to the appearance of bruises under the eyes.
- Drink plenty of fluids. It will prevent dehydration and the formation of bruises under the eyes.
- Avoid rubbing or touching your eyes. It can damage the delicate skin around your eyes and cause bruising.
- Be careful when applying makeup. Be sure to use gentle, hypoallergenic products. And be sure to remove your makeup before going to bed.
- Protect your eyes from the sun. Wear sunglasses when you’re outdoors.
- Quit smoking. Smoking can contribute to the formation of bruises under the eyes.